NEFTU EFTU follows the transparent mechanism for its admission procedure. University administer its own entrance test/personal interview and also consider the scores of national and state level entrance examination for the selection. Students can choose the programmes as per their eligibility from the list of courses. The lists of courses are mentioned faculty wise on our website/information brochure.Procedure for admission:
- Students can download the admission form from the university website or collect directly from the admission department of the university with prescribed fee. For all the courses same admission form is applicable.
- Submit the duly filled application form to the admission department of the university with following documents along with the course fee.
- Copy of all mark sheets and certificates.
- Id & address proof.
- Affidavit (available on download section of www.neftu.edu.in)
- Migration from previous board/university.
- Four passport size photographs
- Lateral entry shall be allowed only in the programmes where the same is specifically mentioned.
- Students who are pursuing programmes from other universities can pursue their remaining part of the programme under the credit transfer scheme of the university.
- Students have to pay lateral/credit transfer fee.